Sunday 18 November 2012

Ok I realised the other day it's been a while since I updated my blog so here is one big update.
First off I've begun to animate a very short film about 1min  long that I hope to upload around December time but it's just me and I am doing this in my spare time so we'll see how it goes.
But for now here is a very short clip, it's not much but it 3 seconds down ;p. 
There will be sound later but at the moment I can't record anything due to having a bad and loud case of the sniffles BI.



Second there are some new designs based on this halloween fox art  available in my zazzle but if you want it on a shirt check out my streetshirts account ( links below) shirts are only available there because I've used them before so I know they should be good quality.
Zazzle
streetshirts

Ok shameless self advertising over, your reward for staying with me threw it is some more art I've done recreantly c:.
Art from a beautiful photo study 

Some emerald city costume designs by me.

Picture of Glinda from wicked. I wont lie, I love her.

Remake of bird picture I did over a year ago

A tiger shark and my fav shark a lesser spotted dog fish from way back in shark week XD

Design I did for a bag for my cousin but a version of it is also available as a plate on my zazzle ;D.

I hope at lest some of this makes up for my silence on here for so long ...

No comments:

Post a Comment